Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Room Make Over on a Small Budget

This was a room that my sister and I decorated for our mother.
My mother is a cross between Peg Bundy and Lucille ball.
And she's gorgeouse!! So we surprised her with a beautifull pink and chocolate color room make-over.
It's an apartment, so we were limited on what we could do with flooring, fixtures and paint but we worked around that.
Like the padded headboard?
It's cardboard covered in padding and rich color fabric.
We were on a very limited budget.I think it's a great example of what we can do with a little imagination and guts.
My sister and I had a lot of fun.
This metallic snake skin table was originally white with ugly flowers.
Now it has sass!
And here is a picture of my mom holding in her hands what she
holds so precious......
Shoes......
awww... a girl after my own heart

She loves her new room !! We love you mommy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tifanny Blue room with Trellis Stencil

BEHOLD! The POWER of PAINT!!! Before     This boring room is getting a makeover               Before                    ...